Make a Donation
Your donations go directly to Regular Baptist churches!
- DISASTER RELIEF: Help Regular Baptist churches and their communities in the areas of greatest need after a natural disaster.
- HELP UP: Help Regular Baptist churches rebuild their facilities damaged by a natural disaster.
- THANK YOU: Those who have been helped through Regular Baptist Builders Club grants say thank you.
Just as churches are not disaster proof, neither are their surrounding neighborhoods and communities. Pastors and church members have the desire to go out into the community and minister, but a barrier can exist due to lack of funds readily available in emergency situations.
It is not if a catastrophe will strike, but when. God’s people want to help and want to know the funds they are sacrificing are going where they are intended. Regular Baptist Builders Club is now acting as a hub for those that want to:
- Give: Donate to allow churches to assist people in the name of Jesus when catastrophe strikes.
- Go: Engage your church in providing labor and service to help affected communities. The Regular Baptist Builders Club will provide funds for materials while GARBC churches provide needed labor.
- Pray: Become a member of Regular Baptist Builders Club and we will keep your church informed of specific needs in affected communities.
Midland, Michigan Flood
The Regular Baptist Builders Club is stepping up to help raise funds for flood victims in Michigan where more than 10,000 residents were evacuated. Governor Whitmer said: “Experts have described this as a 500-year event.”
Calvary Baptist Church of Midland is positioned to help! Pastors Dan and Mark Dickerson indicated many residents have little to no coverage because the flood was caused by a dam break. They are stepping in to do what they can to replace hot water heaters, furnaces, and other essential items that are beyond repair. They are asking for our help.
Baptist Builders Club is raising $30,000 to provide much needed assistance. All funds will go directly to help victims of the flood. We want these precious people to know they are not alone.
Thank you for your generosity to this ministry. Pastor David Strope of Ankeny Baptist Church expresses his sincere thanks to the Regular Baptist Builders Club for the financial assistance to his church and the church families that were affected by the recent flooding. Won’t you please give generously to the ongoing financial repair needs of this church and it’s families?
Watch this video below to see how your gifts ministered to people whose homes were flooded in a hurricane or destroyed by wildfires last fall in Humble, Texas, and Sebring, Florida, and northern California.