The focus of the GARBC is to “make disciples through healthy local churches.” For that reason, we are committed to utilizing our resources to revitalize local churches so they can effectively engage in this mission.
The Regular Baptist Builders Club has established a Lift Up grant to help local churches effectively revitalize their ministries with the assistance of experienced consulting firms.
Here’s how the program works:
- The GARBC has vetted several consulting groups with a solid track record of helping to revitalize local churches. You can access the list of consultants here. Each church selects a consultant from the list.
- The church establishes a preliminary agreement with the consulting firm including a firm estimate of costs.
- The church applies for a “Lift Up” grant from the Baptist Builders Club for up to 50% of the consultant fee. The maximum grant amount is $10,000. You can start the application process by clicking here.
- The Director of the Baptist Builders Club will evaluate the grant application and meet with church leaders and consultants to establish parameters for services and fees. This will include clear deliverables by the consultant as well as specific expectations for the local church.
- The Director of the Baptist Builders Club makes grant recommendations to the Baptist Builders Club board for approval. This process will generally be completed within 60 days of submission of the Lift Up grant application.
- The church pays the consulting firm per contract.
- 50% of the Lift Up grant amount will be given to the church at the mid-point of the contract period provided the church is meeting the agreed upon expectations.
- The balance of the Lift Up grant will be given to the church when the contract period ends provided the church has met the agreed upon expectations.
To begin the application process, please click here.
You may direct questions to Clare Jewell via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org