Regular Baptist Builders Club announces the launch of two new grant initiatives to spark church planting and revitalization! We invite you to learn about these valuable additions to RBBC grants at our noon luncheon at the 2018 GARBC Conference on Thursday, June 27, in the Hamilton Hills Church children’s auditorium.
- Our “Train Up” grant provides up to $1,000 per month for up to 12 months for a residency program at a regional HUB (host) church. These host churches have a strong track record of outreach, discipleship, and leadership development. Through partnering with churches to provide a quality residency experience, we to equip young leaders for planting churches and for assisting in revitalization.
- Our “Lift Up” grant assists churches in moving forward with their God given mission. Regular Baptist Builders Club is offering grants of up to $10,000 to pay for up to 50% of the costs for approved consultants to guide and coach churches through the revitalization process.
Please join us for lunch, fellowship, and info on these exciting initiatives. The meal is free!
Reserve your tickets when you register for the conference. If you have already registered, you can sign up for the luncheon in three ways:
- Log into your conference registration and add the ticket(s),
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you would like to attend, or
- Call Don Anderson at 888.588.1600, ext. 879 and ask him to add it to your registration.